How many times do we stop in our busy lives…really stop…and enjoy the world that God has created? HIS handiwork is a beautiful thing. Each season brings beauty of its own. I am constantly amazed at the beauty of trillions of sparkling stars in the onyx night sky. The sight of falling snow quietly blanketing the world, reminding me to slow down. The green of springtime, the color burst of Fall. Rainy days, and hot sticky nights.
It truly is a beautiful world.
(George Weiss / Bob Thiele) I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself, what a wonderful world I see skies of blue and clouds of white The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night And I think to myself, what a wonderful world The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky Are also on the faces of people going by I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?" They're really saying "I love you" I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow They'll learn much more than I'll ever know And I think to myself, what a wonderful world Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world Oh yeah
- The Greatness of God and the Limits of Man (crt010304.wordpress.com)
- 48 Stunning Pictures of Earth Photographed from Space (techeblog.com)
- Cosmic pictures of Earth snapped from outer space (mirror.co.uk)
- Our planet by night: Spectacular night-time photos of Earth taken from the space station (dailymail.co.uk)
- Astronauts’ Holiday Greetings Stress Unity on Earth (space.com)
- Earth at Night: Astronaut Shares Dazzling Photos From Space Station (space.com)
- Steve Loughran’s photographs of deep space from back garden in Cambridge (dailymail.co.uk)
- Visitors’ Center Planned for Louis Armstrong House and Museum (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- The Perfect Moment (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)