It doesn’t matter if you have straight teeth, or if you ever even wore braces. Movie star whitened teeth are not mandatory.
A smile is one of the easiest things a person can wear. It doesn’t cost any money. Anyone can do it.
A genuine smile is a beautiful thing. A smile is the outward expression of a happy heart. That is what makes it so beautiful.
*The smiles of the young couple on their first date. The promise of what the future might hold.
*The smile of new parents who see their precious baby for the first time.
*The smile of a wife that makes her husband feel secure.
*The smile of a husband that makes his wife feel loved.
*The smile of a friend. So much to catch up on!
*The smile of a parent that sees their military child disembark from the plane, safe and sound.
*The smile of a child as he pets his new puppy.
The smile says so much, without saying a word…and that is what makes it so beautiful.
Will you share a smile today?
- Life Is Beautiful (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- What makes me smile? (doggonedmysteries.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Amber Can Smile! (momontherun.net)
- Our Own Realms (socyberty.com)
- A Smile on My Face (socyberty.com)
- What Brings a Smile to My Face (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Put Your Resolutions Where Your Mouth Is (prweb.com)
- The Snap-On Smile Can Help You Look Like a ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Contestant (thegloss.com)
- Something That Makes Me Smile (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Get those white teeth in an instant and dazzle the world (showbizandstyle.inquirer.net)