This morning I got up and went about my regular Saturday morning routine. I noticed, while in the kitchen, that the water pressure seemed sort of weak. I told my husband. He went down to the basement to check the pump.
He found out that our basement had nearly six feet of water in it! Good grief.
It continues to rain. And the entire area is under a flood warning. The ground is saturated.
So is our basement.
What a mess.
I decided that I could worry and be upset about this whole occurrence…
It certainly would be easy to get angry…
But….I’ve been disciplining myself over the past several weeks.
Is today’s mess frustrating? Yes.
A pain in the neck? Definitely.
It could have been worse. But, it wasn’t.
Thanks on the good days. Thanks on the not as good days.
Each day there are things to be thankful for.
- The Right Way To Tackle A Basement Waterproofing Job (mydecorarticles.com)
- Paris+Rain+Kids #1: What to do? Try the Pool – Paris, France (travelpod.com)
- Solving Water Problems (billwandsnider.wordpress.com)
- Rain, Rain, Rain… (hehettie.wordpress.com)
- Water, water, everywhere… (gatehouse13.wordpress.com)