So far this summer has been good for me.
I’ve had time to think…and not think. Sometimes I need that. I tend to dwell on things, worry about stuff.
It is refreshing to have some time to just relax and not to be chained to a schedule.
Trading in calendars and clocks for a porch swing and hammock.
Enjoying early mornings and slow evenings.
Cooking becomes grilling out.
Meeting new people, making new friends.
Sight seeing and soul searching.
Afternoon thunderstorms and evening lightening bugs.
Mulling over plans.
Wondering what lies ahead, as I sip my sweet tea.
- Porch Swing Inspiration (haikucollection.wordpress.com)
- Living Space: Give your porch some panache (victoriaadvocate.com)
- An Evening Walk (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- The Porch Swing (aliaindrawan.com)
- The Art of Porch Sitting (theroanokestar.com)