What would I do in this life, if money were no object? Here is my list in no specific order.
- Pay off the mortgage. (This would be a HUGE relief!)
- Buy new, dependable cars for all the members of the family. (Nothing flashy or super expensive—I’m more about reliable and safe. My kids would love this.)
- Put a concrete floor in the barn and add more stalls. (This means more room for my beloved animals.)
- Pay off debt. (College loans for the kids, credit cards, etc.)
- Take off on an extended vacation, traveling around the USA.(This would bring me so much joy….traveling without worry, and without time limits.)
- Give a substantial amount of money to my church/missions/ministries.(There are so many ministries I want to give to!)
- Pick a family that has a financial burden and pay it off for them. (Make this a monthly or yearly event, depending.)
- Gift extended family depending on what they need. (Because I love them and it feels wonderful to help others.)
- Updates for the house. (Maybe I could call Chip and Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper to come see me?)
- Put a considerable amount in savings/stock investments etc. (Because I am still about having security.)
If money were no object, what would YOU do?