*Warm Spring mornings
* Tender new shoots of grass growing green
* The smell of coffee
* My dog “shaking hands”
* Pink and purple streaks of color against a morning sky
* Fence posts, waiting to corral the land
* Mailbox with the flag up
* Happy Birthday to my little niece
* A fresh new week, waiting to be opened
* Knowing my husband loves me and is committed to me
* Kids that I am proud of
* A safe trip for my son
* The last month and a half of the school year
Thank you, Lord.
I AM BLESSED..
AND MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10 NIV