The morning is quiet.
Time to think…before the day begins
I prepare breakfast.
Wipe down counters
Notice the fur bunnies that need to be swept
See the explosion in the microwave, that needs to be cleaned
Remember an activity the kids want to attend
Remind children of school work that needs completed
There is laundry to wash before a trip
The big and little things that make up the life of a mom
Sometimes the day to day is overwhelming….other days I am bored.
I look in the mirror.
I wonder what my life is worth?
On days when I don’t feel like what I do is exciting, or interesting…
When I feel trapped in the mundane
I am reminded of what I am truly worth to the One that loves me beyond measure.
It is WHO I know that gives me value.
It is WHAT I know about Him that brings me worth.
It is WHERE I go that fills me.
It is WHEN I go that humbles me.
It is WHY I go
New International Version (©1984) Luke 12:24
Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!
New International Version (©1984) Hebrews 11:26
He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.
3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. I Peter 3: 3-4 NIV
- What Are YOU Doing On The Long Weekend? (elapayitforward.wordpress.com)
- Sherri Gardner Howell: Valentines stir a mix of memories (knoxnews.com)
- Life In Our House – My View (companionsoflyme.wordpress.com)
- Inner Beauty (huangsirong.wordpress.com)
- Beauty that Matters – Dodnun Community, Australia (travelpod.com)
- New Bible draws critics of gender-neutral language (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- A little past mid night. (nwcampusgirls.wordpress.com)
- What Love Really Means (thedeezone.wordpress.com)