Today, over at Faith Barista, we are jamming about encouragement. We are discussing the topic where we feel we could use a little (or a lot) encouragement. Truth be told, couldn’t we all use some?
I love to travel. The thought of the open road gets me all excited.
I love to meet people. I love to hear stories. I love to write.
I love vintage. Treasure finding. Flea markets. Decorating.
The Junk Gypsies are my heroes.
East coast, Maryland girl. Down home, Tennessee woman. Mid-West mama, lovin’ Ohio.
Kickin’ it up in cowboy boots in Texas. In awe of the Tetons in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Love ’em all.
I love living in the country and the every day of small town life.
I thrill at the bright lights and diversity and interesting shops in the cities.
I am passionate about rights for the disabled. I want to help where I can.
I am constantly in awe of my Jesus. His name is above all others.
I’m not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Life has been a roller coaster. A heartache and a party.
Love. Laughter. And Mud. (nobody’s perfect)
So, that is kind of me….as best as I can describe myself.
I guess, at age 43, I pretty much know who I am. What I like. People I love.
But, where do I fit in? How do I meld together my talents with my interests?
Is anyone out there, “living the life”? Do you wake up in the morning, knowing you
are exactly where you are supposed to be? Doing what you love?
I know, no one’s life is perfect……and I wouldn’t want perfect anyway. That’s boring.
How do you live out your dreams?
Please share your advice. I read every comment.
Your words matter.
They really do.
- The Journey from Christian Nice Girl to God’s Good Woman – Paul Coughlin (denimdevotion.wordpress.com)
- Out on the Emmaus Road (trinitymilford.wordpress.com)
- Road Tripping with a Baby (thismamathing.wordpress.com)
- songs for the road (thedaysman.com)
- Naming My Traveling the American Road Ride (gadling.com)
- Reflecting The Son (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- A Van a Dog and Some Left Over Pizza (briancoatney.com)