1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
Oh and Ahem, if you would take pity and turn off comment verification, it would make leaving some love on your post that much easier for folks!
OK, are you ready? Please give us your best five minutes on:::
This week I had been measuring. Getting a new cabinet, well not new, but new to me, cabinet from a friend. I was checking to see if it would fit on one of the walls in our living room. How high is it? How wide is it? How deep is it? Width is an important factor.
Isn’t it, always?
My niece stretched out her arms as wide as she could….. ” I love you this much”
The children’s song echoes in my mind….”Deep and wide, deep and wide….there’s a fountain flowing deep and wide.”
“Open up wide!” I’d say to my infant son when I played food “games” with him. Stuff like here comes the choo-choo train or airplane or whatever else I could think of to get the food in his little mouth:)
Wide does matter.
How deep, how wide, is my love?
- No Matter How Simple (missindeedy.com)
- focus on what fulfills me… (constructiverest.wordpress.com)