I am in the process of reading President Bush’s new book, Decision Points.
Now some, reading my blog, might not like George W. Bush. That is fine. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. If you can’t stand to hear about him then I suggest you not read my blog today. It would just upset you. And I love my readers, and I don’t wish for anyone to be angry, so I’m giving you fair warning.
With that said…..now on to my blog.
1. I am enjoying watching Bush’s interviews.
2. It is nice to see the president as a real person.Who laughs. Who tears up. Who tells a joke. Things we couldn’t really see while he was in office.
3. He is an opinionated guy. I like that.There is nothing wishy washy about him. Love him or hate him. He is who he is.
4. I think he has a big heart.
5. As president he had to make decisions that weren’t always popular. And he had to live with those decisions.
6. That is just part of being the president.
7. I wouldn’t want the job…”the buck stops here” is hard to handle at times, I’m sure.
8. He can tell a good story. I’ve laughed through parts of the book.
9. He does love God. His family. This country. The military. And Texas!
10. He isn’t perfect. There are some policies that I disagreed with on, while he was in office…but, I genuinely like the man.
I guess that is it for now. If you get the opportunity you should read his book. I think you’ll like it.
- Booming sales for Bush book ‘Decision Points’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Booming sales for Bush book ‘Decision Points’ (thenewstribune.com)
- 775,000 copies of Bush’s ‘Decision Points’ sold (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Clinton gives thumbs-up to ‘Decision Points’ (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- President Bush Narrates His Audiobook, DECISION POINTS, On Sale Nov. 9 (prweb.com)