1. I’ve always loved decorating.
2. Especially when the weather starts turning cool.
3. Blankets and quilts. Everywhere.
4. I lay them on the couch, chairs, stack them.
5. Can’t have enough of them.
7. I love “warm” scents.
8. Cinnamon, apple cider, pumpkin spice.
9. They smell good, but they make me hungry.
10. So then I want to bake.
11. Because of delicious smelling candles.
12. Go figure.
13. Apple pie, pumpkin pie, and maybe some home made chili.
14. Hot chocolate.
15. With fat marshmallows.
16. Or flavored coffee.
17. Getting ready to settle in for colder weather.
18. Movies and books for evenings inside.
19.Wrapped up in my thick robe
20. Fuzzy pajamas with fluffy slippers.
Life Is Good.
- Fake That Fresh-Baked Smell (lifescript.com)
- Home Style: Glorious gourds in your fall décor (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Pumpkins Galore (lifescript.com)
- Tips for finding your fall-decorating Zen: Full House (cleveland.com)