Oh, October! How I love thee. Let me count the ways…
1. A cool morning breeze, that begs me to wear a sweater.
2. Low hanging gray clouds, allowing only a peek of blue underneath.
3. Pumpkins at the grocery store, pumpkins at roadside stands, pumpkins at the Farmer’s Market.
4. Spiced coffee and pumpkin flavored muffins.
5. Cozy blankets to snuggle in.
6. Warm candles in apple, pumpkin, and cinnamon scents.
7. Sweaters and fluffy socks, and boots.
8. Fall festivals and harvest time and corn shocks and drives on the country back roads.
9. Brilliant colors of yellow, orange and red.
10. And football.