Being thankful is a choice.
In choosing to be thankful for all things, a person can experience joy.
Not because life is always simple and easy, as anyone that has lived for any amount of time can attest.
But, because God has provided the greatest gift of all, in His son Jesus, and He alone is enough…
And yet, God chooses to gift us with so much more, abundantly, lavishly.
Live life with your eyes wide open. Open to all His great and wonderful gifts.
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all
times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV
Today I am thankful for:
* getting ready for the trip
* anticipation for what is ahead
* making memories with my husband
* healthy children
* hugs and I love you
* playing with the dogs
* early morning, feeding the animals
* rainy Monday
* a clean house
* a beautifully mowed lawn
* the back property fenced in
* taking beautiful pictures of the country
* sleeping in late
- Always Give Thanks (letstalkaboutlife365.com)
- Jesus Freaks (live-your-best-life.me)
- To Be A Man Or Woman After God’s Heart… (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)