1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
Oh and Ahem, if you would take pity and turn off comment verification, it would make leaving some love on your post that much easier for folks!
OK, are you ready? Please give us your best five minutes on:::
Time flows like white water rapids….fast, churning, sometimes exhilarating, sometimes terrifying. Never slowing down–never staying the same.
Oh, how I wish it would stay. I wish I could just blink my eyes and time would stand still.
Stay with me, feelings of first love.
Stay with me, little boy with the dimpled hands, and toothless smile.
Stay with me, storybook time and sweet hugs.
Stay with me, birthday party surprise and friend’s smiling faces.
Stay with me, travels to places near and far.
Stay with me, parent that is now aging.
Stay with me, priceless memories.
Stay with me, young woman that said, “I do”.
Stay with me….
- Five Minute Friday: Stay. Stay? Stay! Stay….. (juliejordanscott.typepad.com)
- Five Minute Friday: STAY (joleneybean.wordpress.com)
- STAY ~ Five Minute Friday (simplystriving.wordpress.com)