“So you can find me…… everywhere.”
I recently read these words and they got me to thinking. As many of you know, about a year and a half ago I started a journey of thanksgiving.
Eucharisteo to God.
Some days are easier than others to give thanks. There are struggles and there are epiphanies. There is God who always gives so much.
I think about how I feel when I do something good or favorable. When I sacrifice for others, or give something that has been longed for.
“Thank you” is two simple words, but the words are an acknowledgement…and are appreciated by me.
Doesn’t scripture show us that God, Himself, enjoys and appreciates our thanksgiving and praise?
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1 NIV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 NIV
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV
How much more time should I spend in thanks to the One who gives lavishly? Lovingly. Abundantly. More than I can even imagine…
With out Him there is nothing.
With Him all things are possible.
- Thank You Lord! (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- In EVERYTHING give thanks (livingmoreabundantly.wordpress.com)
- God, the Source of Your Strength! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Naming one thousand gifts… day 8 (buddybreathing.wordpress.com)
- A Heart That Trusts (aplacetodwell.wordpress.com)