Summer is a time to relax. Rejuvenate. Rest.
Calendars and clocks are put on hold.
All time is to soak in the beauty of blue skies, and warm sunsets.
Quiet nights, and peaceful mornings, broken by the crow of the roosters.
Sitting on the front porch, flag flapping, catching a slight breeze.
Flip flops and worn tee’s and a cold glass of iced tea.
Finishing a good read.
- Roosters or Hens? (aquaponicfamily.wordpress.com)
- Porches for Home Entertainment (zen.homezada.com)
- The Next 24 Hours – The First Official Day of Summer! (valleywx.com)
- Be Joyful Always (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- It’s Summertime. . . and the Livin’ is Easy (steppingawayfromtheedge.typepad.com)
- Download Can You Hear the Rooster Crow?: A Memoir of Farm Life in the Forties in a Family of Twelve e-book (laryiuob.typepad.com)