Good morning, sunshine!
The view from my kitchen window always makes me smile.
The start of a new day…
I love to watch the neighbor’s llamas, across the road.
Shortly, there will be babies running around, that resemble cotton balls with legs.
Salem kitty is on the prowl.
She doesn’t like her picture taken, but she tolerates me chasing her around the yard until I get one!
Ace, you goober head!
You cannot lay in what will soon be my flower bed.
Jazz watches me from afar.
She’s usually curious about what is going on around the house.
These are the newest members of our family.
Ten chicks. Typical babies…they eat, sleep, and poop.
The neighbor’s barn. Doesn’t it look picturesque?
My family’s barn is metal and doesn’t have quite the same “Norman Rockwell” appeal to me, as this one.
Spring is busting out all over!
Necessary during the spring months, around here.
….and I took the one less traveled by….and it has made all the difference.
- Modernizing a Classic Norman Rockwell Painting (mymodernmet.com)
- Book Friday: Norman Rockwell’s America (homedesign.marthastewart.com)
- Norman Rockwell’s complex message (theglobeandmail.com)
- Spring? (writing26letters.wordpress.com)
- Spring is here and so is our new tradition! (familyofgrahams.wordpress.com)
- Livin, lovin and learning (awinsomejourney.wordpress.com)