The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14 NIV
I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately.
Unlike other gods,
The Creator CHOSE to walk among us.
The Son of God…
became man. For me. For you.
The One who was at the beginning
and knew the glories of heaven…
Came. Here. To this place.
He humbled himself.
He washed feet.
He put his hands on the sick and diseased.
He spoke to the woman
that the town called a whore.
He hung out with fishermen and tent makers
tax collectors, and tax evaders.
He opened eyes that had been shut
both literally and figuratively.
He was a friend.
He was a healer.
He was a teacher.
He is Savior. He is Ruler. He is Redeemer.
HE IS GOD.
- Labor and Management a Biblical Perspective: (socyberty.com)
- Matthew 9:18-38 (wiseasking.wordpress.com)
- Unforgettable Undertakings (beamazedagain.com)
- It’s All In The Attitude (shelleybrandon.com)
- Cracked to the Core, Yet Not Without Hope (66in66.wordpress.com)