When I don’t understand…
and for when I do.
For when I ask, why…
when the bottom has fallen out-
as well as with unexpected joys.
When the words don’t make sense
or the events take a turn I didn’t plan.
When the tears fall….
or when peace wraps around me like a blanket.
- Mirror Mirror (maqamone.wordpress.com)
- Let Me be a Mirror – Poem (homeschoolgraduate.wordpress.com)
- Time to Reflect: Mirrors in the Home (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Through a Glass… (coopersview.wordpress.com)
- Only Reflections… (shouttothenorth.wordpress.com)