Image by Paul Keller via Flickr
When I don’t understand…
and for when I do.
For when I ask, why…
when the bottom has fallen out-
as well as with unexpected joys.
When the words don’t make sense
or the events take a turn I didn’t plan.
When the tears fall….
or when peace wraps around me like a blanket.
For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12 NIV
- Mirror Mirror (maqamone.wordpress.com)
- Let Me be a Mirror – Poem (homeschoolgraduate.wordpress.com)
- Time to Reflect: Mirrors in the Home (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Through a Glass… (coopersview.wordpress.com)
- Only Reflections… (shouttothenorth.wordpress.com)