I love the flag. I love flying it.
My daughter took this picture from our front porch.
I enjoy this view from our front yard. The corn is turning brown….
Almost time for harvest. The trees in the background will be turning
golden in the next couple of weeks. It is quite a beautiful sight.
I snapped this picture, one afternoon this week. Our neighbor was
out harvesting his corn. I saw the tractor coming over the hill and knew
I needed to catch the moment.
This is the far yard. Even the weeds are beautiful.
Living in the country has its perks. Sunsets are one of those perks.
I cannot describe how beautiful the sky is around here.
This is Ace. He is an American Working Farm Collie.
He keeps us safe, and expects lots of pets for his hard work.
This is Joe. He is our senior cat. He prefers laying on the bed. He was
in the process of reading a school paper when interrupted for this
This is the view I get when I go out to get the mail.
Life is good.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17 NIV
- A Story About Beans and Corn (adifferentstory.net)
- My Three Sisters Garden – Harvesting (hortophile.wordpress.com)
- Corn Market Struggles to Find Equilibrium (brasilagro.wordpress.com)
- The Way I See It: Autumn (mollysabourin.typepad.com)
- Golden afternoons (manbehindthecurtain.ie)