I haven’t blogged for the past couple of days. That is unusual for me, I know. Some days are just that way. I decided not to fight it. Instead I took a short break and a deep breath. The past few weeks I’ve been living life, and quite frankly I was tired.
Over the past couple of days I’ve been looking through all my back issues of Country Living, This Old House, and my plethora of decorating books. I have also been watching hours of HGTV, while I do the daily, “must do” chores around the house. I guess one could say I have been taking a summer “staycation”.
I know that Autumn is still a couple of months away but, I am already anxious for the cooler days and crisp nights of October and November. I’m also looking forward to autumn decorating. Candles, hot chocolate mix out on the counter, fluffy floor pillows in warm colors, blankets and throws, and pretty rugs to keep tootsies warm.
I can’t wait…
- Introducing Décor Diva! (thedesigntabloid.com)
- Who is Your Favorite TV Designer? (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Décor Diva: How To Snuggle Up This Winter (thedesigntabloid.com)
- Five Ways to Do Up Your Holiday Decorating in a Down Economy: Rewarding Cost-Saving Tips for Holiday Decorating (prweb.com)
- Décor Diva: To Paint Or Not To Paint (thedesigntabloid.com)
- Upstairs guest bathroom (retirefly.com)