“God is great
God is good
Let us thank Him…”
Here I am on yet another gray and drizzly Monday. Spring of 2011 will go down as one of the wettest EVER. I am learning to become one with the rain. Even though it isn’t sunny and bright this morning, I can still give thanks. Thankfulness is a choice.
I choose to give thanks. God has blessed me in so many ways. He deserves all my thank you’s, because all good things come from Him. Without Him there is nothing.
*the sink full of weekend dishes (this means the family had food to eat)
*a dishwasher that needs emptied (this means I was busy having fun this weekend and didn’t have time for unloading the dishwasher)
*a pile of towels on the laundry room floor (we have plenty)
*a bowl full of oranges (just pretty)
*the smell of cinnamon (even if it is because we’ve sprinkled cinnamon around the window sills because supposedly ants don’t like cinnamon…and we are trying to stave off the migration)
*some good deals at local yard sales this past weekend (a collector Boyd’s bear, in excellent condition is pure gold)
*birthdays (mine is Tuesday and my son’s is Thursday….each time this week rolls around, I am so thankful. I remember what a wonderful “late” birthday present I got in 1995.)
*the year I turn 43
*times to celebrate
*a busy, but happy week ahead
*God’s amazing grace
*I am loved by the King
*He sees me…really sees me. I am known.
*family that I love
*starting a woman’s book club
*summer around the corner
*it’s all good
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17 NIV
Won’t you join us in thanksgiving?
- Craft a Seashell Wind Chime (education.com)
- amazed by grace (fromtheunpavedroad.com)
- The Grace to Give Out Grace (weissministries.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Grace (therisingmuse.com)
- Video: Aretha Franklin’s rendition of “Amazing Grace” (cbsnews.com)
- Darling Designs: Laundry Room Transformation (dinewithadarling.com)
- Laundry Rooms and Painted Floors (myfavoritecolor.wordpress.com)
- All Thanks, Big and Small (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- Spring Rain (storygirlsblog.wordpress.com)