Here I sit at my kitchen counter…on yet another Monday morning. A morning that is gray and rainy…again. It seems like the rain is here to stay this Spring. Even though the day outside is wet and drizzly, I have so much for which to be thankful. The light of yesterday breaks through the gray of today. Light shining into this world…light that changed the world forever.
Mondays are always a rough day for me, and yet these days are part of Multitudes On Mondays. A reminder to me and to everyone, that there is always much to be thankful for…in all things big and small. Life truly is a gift.
* Safe travel for my sons as they traveled with friends.
* Time spent with my daughter.
* Discovering that old is new again
* Laughing together
* Quietly working in the kitchen
* Knowing the TRUTH
* Chocolate peanut butter icecream
* Conversations with sons
* Helpful daughter
* A husband who is there for me
* Time to just breathe
* Groceries in the pantry
* Cold tea
* Beautiful clouds
* An old, rugged cross
* Blood covered
* “It is finished”
* An empty tomb
* A Savior lives
* A promise that He will come again as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Amen and Hallelujah!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (chanteusedesigns.wordpress.com)
- Start Your Day with Peanut Butter: 10 Breakfast Ideas (thekitchn.com)
- 1000 Gifts! Growing and Changing Myself (memawsstuff.wordpress.com)
- Bless the Rains (travisandlauren.wordpress.com)
- Rainy days (ginger4tea.wordpress.com)
- Rainy days and Mondays (unfinishedperson.com)