Click on the Multitudes On Monday graphic on my right side bar to find out more about thankfulness, from those that are overflowing…
Ann Voskamp said in her book, One Thousand Gifts, that it is impossible to worry and give thanks at the same time.
I choose to give thanks. One thing at at time. It makes all the difference.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalms 107: 1 NIV
*Teenage boys that are taller than I am…who can reach the tall shelves for their mom.
*Deep, almost man voices.
*Hugs , that will never grow old.
*Children telling me, “I love you, Mom”
*Words that make me feel rich.
*Cozy, warm rugs scattered on the floor
*Glass of orange juice
*Wet dog nose
*Sound of my husband’s voice on the phone
*Rain on the way
*Old hand-made aprons hanging on the wall
*A rumpled unmade bed
*Warm water to wash my face
*Smell of cinnamon in the air
*Smooth, warm wood
*Soft glow of light
*Dog snuggled on his pillow
*Children diligent with school work
*Shelf filled with books
*Comfy couch with pillows
- eucharisteo… (beautyrescued.com)
- Eucharisteo! (kevilynj.wordpress.com)
- 1000 Gifts! Growing and Changing Myself (memawsstuff.wordpress.com)
- Mothering Purpose (honestlybe.wordpress.com)
- Thriving, not surviving (neverpictureperfect.wordpress.com)
- Joy In The Everyday (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)