This morning I woke to high winds, thunder, and lightening. It has rained pretty much the entire day.
The farm land across the road is saturated. There is now a lake where a field used to be.
Such is springtime in rural Ohio.
Springtime is the best and worst of times.
Rain and mud
Storms and flood
Plants blooming, pollen sneezing
Grass growing, allergic wheezing
Flip flops to wear
Sunshine so bright
Until late at night.
Let’s get into gear
‘Cause Springtime is here!
- More Rain Today As Another Powerful Storm Hits Northern California (yubanet.com)
- A son’s wisdom (floatfocus.wordpress.com)
- Springlike storm packs an early punch (dispatch.com)
- Tornadoes Tear Through Parts of Midwest (foxnews.com)
- Deluge triggers area flood watch (dispatch.com)