It’s a Monday morning…after yesterday’s time change. I know it is only an hour difference, but I feel like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer…and no, that didn’t really happen. I’d know if someone hit me with a hammer. I think. Unless, I was really sleeping hard. Then maybe not so much. Just sayin’.
Monday mornings. Are. Not. My. Thing.
I’ve decided that today is the day to wash all the towels and washcloths from the master bath. A large pile of white. Er…supposed to be blindingly white. Not so much right now. Sort of dirty white actually. That’s what I get for choosing all white for the bathroom.
I’m not letting this stop me from my daily Eurcharisteo. It’s hard to be a grouch if one is giving thanks.
* I have an abundant supply of towels and washcloths.
* A glass of ice cold tea.
* I have cold medicine to give a sick child.
* My children hugged me this morning.
* I emailed a friend.
* People that love me.
* I’m not alone in this world.
* The smell of a new candle.
* The llamas are out grazing this morning.
* The mud is drying up, from the wind.
* How I can silently glide around the house in my stocking feet.
* The cat going berserk this morning, that made me laugh.
* Lonnie dog as he looks at me with big, brown puppy dog eyes.
* A clean kitchen sink.
* Warm light.
* My husband told me that he loves me.
My heart is full. So is my washing machine. It is impossible to stay down when I count all the ways that God loves me.
- Clean & Calming BathroomsInspiration (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Organized Bathrooms: Clean and Clutter-free (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 5 Tips for Living Life Without a Dryer (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Disposing of Paper Products (pathtogreen.wordpress.com)
- Bathroom Update (designingcents.wordpress.com)
- Hello Cloth Napkins (organizeyourstuffnow.com)
- Chasing Basketballs and Sweaty Towels (grumpajoesplace.com)
- Daylight Savings Time Reminder: Change the Batteries in Your Smoke Detectors (blogher.com)
- Americans prepare to set clocks ahead (charlotte.news14.com)
- Summer Vibe Towel (lostateminor.com)
Super great list!!!! But I think it would be easier just to rotate the towels than to have to wash them later!!! I do like white towels, but feel the same as you. I tried burgandy, but ended up with pink underwear. Your list was so good and I really feel blessed to have been here today. Hope you are over the time change thing!!!!
Pingback: Saturday Morning In My Kitchen | It Just Dawned On Me