If you noticed my post from yesterday, you saw that I was frustrated and angry over losing my hard work. I was not enjoying my lap top. At all.
I look back at the incident and have to laugh. My post from yesterday was going to be on perspective. Isn’t that funny? I thought I could write something worthwhile on perspective, and when I lost my post to cyberspace… I lost my temper. Not a very good perspective, huh?
I have a feeling I am not the only one that has those type of moments.
I wish I had it all together. Oh, how I wish! But…I don’t. I admit it.
I am trying to work on perspective. Two steps forward and one step back. That is the way it always seems to work out. Life is all about the lessons, isn’t it? What does God want me to learn today? Am I malleable in the Potter’s hand? Or am I stubborn and hard like a brick? Can he gently smooth my rough edges, or does He need to hammer away at me, until I soften?
Sigh. So many times I am a brick.
I am so grateful that God is patient with me. He is compassionate to me and forgives me, my human frailties.
- Lord, it’s Tough to Make Bricks Without Straw – Exodus 6-9 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Rolling-stone Christians (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
- Brick Lane, after hours (eastlondonwatch.wordpress.com)
- Bricks, and Arguments (philothing.wordpress.com)
- Today I am angry… (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)