The early morning light pours in through the window, spilling onto the floor like a puddle of sunshine.
In just a few short months the yard that is now covered in snow and ice, will give way to the lush greens of Spring.
The fields across the road that are playgrounds for drivers of snowmobiles, and cross country skiers, will be filled with seed.
In the midst of deep winter, there is the promise of Spring and of life.
Spring with all it’s muddiness.
Blue skies and fluffy white clouds.
Roaring winds in kite flying weather
The promise of life in the midst of winter.
- Shoe Cravings: Spring’s Sexy New Colors (beso.com)
- Valentine’s Day: Springtime romance to your door (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hints of springtime (ckenb.blogspot.com)
- Possible life threatening winter storm leaves Chicago skiers skeptical – Examiner.com (news.google.com)
- Springtime ride in January (megmacdonald.wordpress.com)
You are so right…but I have been focusing on two of our children who are graduating…one from college one from High school, which makes me so sad. So for today I will try to look ahead to new beginnings instead of endings. Dianntha