This morning I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. As I was washing my hands I was looking around the sink. My eyes lingered on the Chicken Poop Lip Balm (and don’t freak out, there isn’t any REAL poop in it) from Tractor Supply Center. Then I noticed my Udderly Soft (can be used on all sorts of farm animals) hand lotion that I picked up at WalMart. Seriously, if I keep going like this, my bathroom sink will look like a table at the vet’s office.
But, on the upside…I’ll have really soft lips and hands.
- What to do with a Brahman cow who is not lactating and has a baby calf (wiki.answers.com)
- Raw milk straight from cow’s udder unsafe for health: Experts (news.bioscholar.com)
- Review & Giveaway: Udderly Smooth (anneonlife.com)
- Why do dairy cows like to hang out on large piles of manure (wiki.answers.com)
- From Another Udder: Nine Nutty Non-Cow Cheeses (webecoist.com)
- UPDATE 1-Tractor Supply raises FY outlook on strong Q4 sales (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 2-Tractor Supply Q4 tops Street, sees strong FY11 earns (reuters.com)
- Tractor Supply Company Declares Quarterly Dividend (prnewswire.com)
- How to treat dry hands and prevent split nails (beauty.suite101.com)
- Lonnie, The Wonder Dog (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- Peeing In The Wind (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- 36 reviews of Rescue Clean Scoop UltraLite Cat Litter (rateitall.com)
- Ag Equipment Earnings Rise, Difficult 2011 Comps (AGC, DE, TSCO) (247wallst.com)