I am beginning my journey of gratitude. Writing down each of the things that I am grateful for. Giving thanks.
Each Monday ,and maybe some days in between, I will share my list with you. I ask that you join me in this endeavor, in saying thank you for your own gifts. (See my side bar with multitudes on mondays – one thousand gifts button)
#1 My God, My Jesus…for loving me. For loving me long before I loved Him. I didn’t deserve the love, yet it was given to me. Freely.
#2 My husband, who came to me by way of loss, has turned my life around and changed my life story.
#3 My son, who I’ve had opportunity to love with all my heart, since before he was even born.
#4 My son and daughters through my marriage, that I have adopted in my heart.
#5 My health…though not perfect…is better than most. I’m thankful for lungs that breathe, a heart that beats, a brain that thinks, and a soul that sings.
#6 My family members who have loved me, in spite of…
#7 A mother who encourages me.
#8 The warmth of a house on a cold winters day.
#9 The way the lamp light puddles on the floor, near my reading chair.
#10 The smell of dinner cooking.
- 4 Qualities of a Generous Life (christianpf.com)
- Teaching Kids the Importance of Gratitude (everydayhealth.com)
- Do I Want To Change The Story? (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- One Thousand Gifts (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- gratitude attitude. (marykathryntyson.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude, the Parent of All Virtues (geneveith.com)
- A Dare To Live Fully (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- Let those you love know what makes your grateful (thestar.com)