The postman delivered my book last evening. The book, written by Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts. I was so excited to receive it. Despite all the snow and ice on the roads the postman got it to me.
I read the first chapter and into the second. I wanted to be prepared for the video book club that starts today. To be able to discuss. To share.
Mrs. Voskamp is an author who has the skill of a surgeon, her words cut through me like a knife. From the very beginning, she challenged me…caused me to consider.
How do we live in a world full of pain, in the shadows of what should have been? How do we live a life of thankfulness in the midst of it all?
Radical gratitude. Not what you might think.
- Less Is More On Valentine’s Day (doyourpart.com)
- Fabulous Valentine Gifts for the Wine Lover (anotherwineblog.com)
- ” 15 Unique & Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas (moneycrashers.com)
- One Thousand Gifts (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- Living Life, Fully In The Moment (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- One Thousand Gifts (queenoftheclick.com)
- Book Review: One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp (seattlepi.com)
- The Ann’s at My Table (seedlingsinstone.blogspot.com)
- The Power of Gratitude (rumorsofglory.net)
- 2011 Reading List: Books Written By Mommy Bloggers (ahighandnoblecalling.com)
- Multitude Monday: 466 – 500 (jenniferajanes.com)
- Multitude Monday: 411 – 425 (jenniferjanes.wordpress.com)