First of all I want to say a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC thank you to all the people that stopped by my blog yesterday. I love being “freshly pressed”. Of course, if someone is not in the blogging world and I tell them that I’m excited about being freshly pressed, they get this look in their eyes that says, “God love her heart, but she’s as nutty as her Christmas fruitcake.” That’s okay. I’m used to that, after all variety is the spice of life, right? I have several new readers, and people from all over the world told me that they like my blog. It makes me smile….so yeah, thanks again. My readers are the best.
ARE THESE GIFTS FOR REAL?
Have you found yourself at the department store or the mall, staring at gifts that are just down right weird? You wonder to yourself, do people really buy these for their LOVED ones? I will admit I probably stay more on the traditional side when it comes to Christmas presents. I’m all about sticking with a theme for people. I try to tailor the gifts to the person’s taste. With that said, there are some gifts that are just over the top. What do you think of these? Would you put these things under your tree?
1. Sudoku Toilet Paper— I don’t know about you but, I don’t spend THAT much time in the bathroom. Sudoku problems take me awhile…even then I don’t have the patience to finish them. I would be in the bathroom all day. My family would have to send in a search party. On second thought that might not be such a bad idea.
2. Christmas at Ground Zero– This is a CD by Wierd Al Yankovic . Really? Um…..I don’t think so. A weird Christmas album with the setting of Ground Zero. That is not the site that would put me in a festive spirit. How did he come up with this? I suppose he is weird for a reason. Definitely not a White Christmas moment. Cover your ears, Bing.
3.Tattoo Parlor Kids Playset — This is for all the kids that are planning a career in the graphic arts field. One can’t ever start to soon to learn the art of tattooing. You could be known in the ‘hood as the kiddie tattoo parlor. Have friends over so your kids can ply their new trade. Just sayin’ this could be big if you work it right…..of course, I think it might be illegal for minors. If anyone asks, deny knowing what in the world is going on.
4. LED Flashing Shoe Laces— Who wouldn’t want to glow in the dark? One could turn all the lights off in the house and amaze their family and friends with their flashy, glowing shoe laces. Plus it would totally freak out the family cat, and the kittie would attack the laces. There would be a lot of rolling around on the floor, fur flying, lace gnawing, and a few screams going on…..but, try to keep the Christmas spirit.Have your story straight for the ER doctor.
5. Napoleon Dynamite Lip Balm— I loved the Napoleon Dynamite movie. I truly am weird that way. At least I admit it. As long as the lip balm doesn’t smell like Tina the llama, from the movie, I could probably deal with it. I wonder if the lip balm would have you talking in a monotone voice with an uncontrollable urge to shoot wolves with your cross bow? Just a thought.
…..A little holiday humor to make you smile today……..You may now go back to your regularly scheduled life……
- Cult Movie Cartoons – Fox Gives the Napoleon Dynamite Show the Green Light (trendhunter.com)
- Napoleon Dynamite: Animated Series on FOX! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Fox Picks Up NAPOLEON DYNAMITE Animated Series (geektyrant.com)
- “Napoleon Dynamite” to be an animated TV show (salon.com)
- Gosh! Napoleon Dynamite Gets Animated (eonline.com)
- The Best Christmas Gift (socyberty.com)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Beloved One (socyberty.com)
- The Simple Gifts of Christmas: Music (everydaygyaan.com)
- Gift guide! It’s Christmas Time! from The Hopeless Gamer (thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com)
- Find unique collection of christmas presents for boyfriend … (anymortgagesloans.com)
- Gifts for Pranksters (neatorama.com)
- How to Avoid the Gift Buying Ghosts of Christmas’s Past (prweb.com)
- UNDER THE TREE: FLOTUS talks Christmas gifts (politico.com)
- Presenting: A guide to Christmas gift giving (thepunch.com.au)
- Besparkled Christmas Unicorns (tastelikecrazy.com)
- The *worst* holiday gift ideas (timesunion.com)
- 5 amazing tech gifts that will make your friends and family love you (even more) – and you can get them all for free (techvibes.com)
- ‘The Goods’: Give A Gift That Gives Back This Holiday Season (huffingtonpost.com)