Today’s high is supposed to be 22 degrees. Last night the wind chill temp. was at 0 to -8. That is a bit nippy. Unless one is used to living in Siberia…than maybe not so much. Still. Cold.
1. The snow looks pretty on the ground.
2. Snow doesn’t feel so pretty when it gets in one’s boots.
3. The wind is blowing.
4. Blowing hard.
5. There is no chance of having a hairstyle in this wind.
6. If I go anywhere I usually look like cousin It, by the time I get to where I’m going.
7. Cousin It was not known for his beauty.
8. I need to dig out my scarf collection.
9. Maybe I can start a new trend.
10. Wearing all the scarves I own AT ONCE.
11. I’m all about being toasty.
12. Maybe a little weird, but a warm weird.
13. I hear that this winter is to have extremely low temps.
14. So much to look forward too!
15. I actually like winter.
16. When I don’t have to be outside.
17. It’s all in one’s perspective.
19. Time for some hot coffee.
20. How come in the movies ,or on commercials, the girls always look so cute in their hats, scarves and mittens?
22. They never look windblown or disheveled.
23. Or have a red nose, or chapped hands.
24. So not fair.
25. Now where did I stash my scarves?
- “People my age don’t want to put hats and scarves on in their homes…” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Snowman Digi Stamps Guide (brighthub.com)
- Ask Hadley: Scarves and woolly hats (guardian.co.uk)
- The Upside of Cold Weather: Cool Winter Accessories (shopbop.com)
- Hand knit gloves, perfect in July (crazyauntpurl.com)
- Blue Plaid Scarf | Accessories | Etsy (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Quilted Pillow Scarves – The Patagonia Nano Puff Scarf Will Keep You Toasty and Warm (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Make it a wrap (thestar.com)
- Cashmink Me (theitlists.com)
- Scarves for Women: The Essential Accessory (blogs.smarter.com)
- Minus 8 in another overnight freeze – but warmer weather on the way (menmedia.co.uk)
- Big Freeze: Drivers Urged To Avoid Icy Roads (news.sky.com)
- Day Four of the Big Freeze (averygrandpressigny.blogspot.com)