My son has turned me on to Billy The Exterminator on A&E.
1.Billy is a rock star of infestation.
2. He sort of favors Bret Michaels.
3. My big question is this…how much does that cross he is wearing, weigh? All the family members wear crosses. Big ones.
4. He and his brother seem really nice. I wonder if they ever fight? Brothers that exterminate together…stay together?
5. Ants that attack baby alligators, destructive raccoons that raid for pet food, rats gone wild, roaches that are out of control…Billy takes care of it.
6. He makes it look easy. I personally would have the heebie jeebies. Then again, infestations are not my thing.
7. His mom, Donnie, cracks me up. She wants a neat office. I can relate. I bet she keeps them all in line. ‘Cause that is what moms do.
8. To be honest, he seems like a nice guy.
9. He gives great tidbits of knowledge such as, ” Did you know rats can crawl up the pipes from your sewer? ” Think about that.
10. He is currently at a farm where rats are eating the animal food. Found a snake skin. Where there are rats…there are probably snakes.
All these nasty critters and Billy makes the comment that he really can’t stand flies.
- A&E Presents “Billy the Exterminator: Billy Goes to the Gulf” on Wednesday, July 28th at 10PM ET/PT (tvbythenumbers.com)
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Teen Mom’ Jumps; BET Hip Hop Awards, Sons Of Anarchy, Caprica & Much More (tvbythenumbers.com)
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Dips, Tops Cable; ‘Stargate Universe’ Steady + ‘Dirty Jobs,’ ’16 and Pregnant,’ ‘In Treatment’ & More (tvbythenumbers.com)
- It’s Monday…time for the Mayhem. (debwebb.wordpress.com)