The odd. The unusual. And the downright scary.
2. A bare naked turkey in the crock pot, oven roasting pan, or deep fryer….whatever. It looks creepy to me.
3. I don’t like to know what the meat looked like “before”.
4. That is the reason I could never own a beef cow. I would name it. I would pet it. It would be my friend. It would make it difficult to eat. And I like hamburgers so….that just wouldn’t do.
5. I really like pumpkin pie, or really any kind of pumpkin dessert. I like to buy pumpkin in a can. Too bad it doesn’t grow like that in the garden:)
7. I like too many of the Thanksgiving foods. It’s a curse.
8. This isn’t looking good.
9. I will have to do A LOT of T-tapping to make up for today. I wonder how much sweating I’ll be forced to do to make up for the gluttony?
10. Of course, it takes 15 million hours in the kitchen for MAYBE 20 minutes of eating. That stinks. I think the cooking and baking should be an Olympic sport. Sort of like a relay race.
11. Then just when one is in a turkey induced coma…..
12. There is Black Friday.
14. I usually don’t go anywhere near stores on this day.
15. But Brittany wants me to go with her this year.
16. God, help me.
17. I could be killed in a stampede.
18. I could end up on the 6’oclock news. Black Friday death. It sounds like a plague, doesn’t it?
19. In the meantime I will be thankful. Because I have a lot to be thankful for.
20. Counting my blessings.
- Giving Thanks… and Watching The Holiday Waistline (brilliantmagazine.com)
- Black Friday Psychology: Why We Go Mad for Deals (LiveScience.com … (jackskin.com)
- Happy Turkey Day! +Quick Facts (socyberty.com)
- Thanksgiving recipes (notmartha.org)
- The Great Pumpkin Shortage Is Over, but Worries Remain (dailyfinance.com)
- Turkey Facts (bestofmotherearth.com)
- Thanksgiving (budgetnomad.blogspot.com)
- 10 Mouthwatering Thanksgiving Recipes On YouTube (socialtimes.com)