I have been talked in to participating in Black Friday. Me and my posse’ are hitting the stores at midnight.We’re roaming the streets until the early morning hours. ‘Cause that’s how we roll.
1. Why I allowed myself to be talked into this…just proves that my mind is going.
2. I’m wearing my running shoes in case of any stampeding going on.
3. I hope I don’t get beaten down by some big mama hyped up on caffeine.
4. I’m a little nervous.
5. People get crazy over a good sale. If I’m in the way of someone getting a big flat screen TV…I could get shanked at the Wal-mart and left to meet my Maker laying on the floor at Wally World, forced to listen to canned Christmas music as my life ebbs away.
6. Why am I being so dark and morbid?
7. I’ll tell you why.
8. I’ll be out in the middle of the night…in the dark and cold….with 90 bazillion other people, strung out on over doses of turkey and mashed potatoes.
9. Hyped up on caffeine.
10. It’s a deadly combination.
If for some reason I don’t blog tomorrow…you’ll know why. I’m either sound asleep after my night life of shopping ’til I drop….or well, I’m dead. Run over by a mob of crazy Christmas shopping mamas-on-a-mission.
- “Walmart Black Friday Ad!” and related posts (myfrugaladventures.com)
- The ultimate Black Friday survival guide. (slate.com)
- Black Friday Week: What Delightful Deals Will Apple Have In Store? (crunchgear.com)
- Stores prepare for Black Friday (charlotte.news14.com)
- Wal-Mart Expands Black Friday Hours (huffingtonpost.com)
- Americana: Black Friday (americanthings.wordpress.com)