Hey people! Look what I won today. I actually won something. It is a miracle. Let us all have a moment of silence……
Lisa, my blogging friend extraordinaire, gave me the award…because she is extremely cool like that. You need to check her out at Gathering The Nuts.
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
7 Interesting Things About Me You Might Not Have Known:
1. I have actually gotten out of bed after getting all warm and snuggled in, just to go check that I’ve turned everything off in the kitchen. Even though I know I did. I think I am a little bit OCD, but I better go and check.
2. Sheep and goats kind of scare me. It freaks me out that their eyes are so far apart. They make me a little nervous. They look shifty to me.
3. I dental floss every night. (smug smile)
4. In the winter months, I get feet that resemble elephant hide. They are not pretty, nor are they soft. I kinda envy the girls with pretty feet. Is that wrong of me? Maybe this is why I have such a sock addiction?
5. I want to write a book some day. You can say you knew me when…. and I will gladly autograph a book for you.
6. I’ve never liked to chew gum. I can’t stand when people chew gum sounding like a cow that just pulled it’s foot out of the mud. It takes great self control on my part not to yell, “Hey you! Yeah, you. For the love of pete! Swallow the gum already.”
7. I have a fantasy that one day I will wake up and be a beautiful, slender, wrinkle free, energetic wife and mother. Then I get up and look in the mirror.
I’m starting out with ten of my favorite bloggers. They are awesome. Informative. Funny. Inspirational.
1. Kim Pugliano
2. Tom Baker
3. Kelly Hay
4. Bonnie Gray
5. Sandy Morris
7. Missy Olivo
9. Eddie Brock
10. Ree Drummond