1. Yesterday my son helped me to clean the pieces of wood off our front porch.
2. The wood is left over from the flower bed borders.
3. I moved a piece of wood.
4. I screamed. And danced around. Well, sorta. Kinda. A dance of terror.
5. I seem to do that a lot.
6.What’s with me?
7. It was a spider.
8. A HUGE spider. A Godzilla size spider.
9. A FAST spider.
10. He came flying at me.
11. Not literally, but it seemed that way. At least to me.
12. I pulled off my flip flop and smacked him.
13. Spiders curl up when they are dead.
15. I’m tired of vermin in and around my house.
16. My house is just a year old. Vermin should stay away.
17. The spider had friends.
18. Some of them ran for their lives.
19. Some tried to defend themselves.
20. I squished them.
21. Sorry spiders.
22. I’m having company for dinner.
23. Which means I have to cook.
24. I think I’m making lasagna.
25. And something chocolate for dessert.
26. Because I love chocolate.
27 And since I’m the one cooking. I deserve it.
28. I love my family and friends.
29. They love me too. And they put up with me.
30. I am a blessed woman.