The morning sun pours in through the windows and puddles golden on the floor. It is a bright morning following a stormy night. The lightness is in direct contrast to the steel gray of last night’s weather. I think that life, in general, is a lot like the weather.
*we can try and plan outdoor activities, schedule things on the calendar….but, sometimes it rains and plans change.
*storms are unpredictable, and sometimes scary….but, they don’t last forever.
*as much as we enjoy the sunshine, we need the rain. Rain helps things to grow.
*sun is important and our body needs it for good health and for our moods, but too much sunshine and we get hurt.
*Sunshine and rain are both important in nature…and in life.
Enjoy the sunny times of life, appreciate them. Embrace them. Remember them.
But, also remember that every life is going to have rain…need rain. Learn to weather the storms. Hang on tight. Ride them out.
Both sunshine and rain help you to grow.
-thank you God, for the sunshine and the rain
-puddles of sunlight
-the smell of coffee
-good morning hugs
-a fresh start to a new week
- Thunderstorms are Lovely (shewhoshallremainmentallychallenged.wordpress.com)
- Black (goingbackwards.wordpress.com)
- Midwest thunderstorms (americablog.com)
- Thunderstorms bring flooding, hail and fires to New Jersey (nj.com)
- Spiritual Renewal (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Stormy Weather (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)