This morning I read a sad story about a mother in depression. Her husband is deployed….she shot her 2 teenage children and was going to then kill herself. Two teenagers dead, a mother in prison. A military man coming home to a family that no longer exists. Heartbreaking.
There are law enforcement officers being intentionally shot practically every day this past week. What about the guy in Detroit who just walked in the police station and started shooting? Men and women who choose to put themselves in dangers way, on the front lines of all the craziness…..to serve and protect us. Who protects them?
The Mexican drug cartel, shooting and killing a missionary, as she and her husband ran for the border. Turns out the drug runners wanted the couples new truck. To the cartel a person’s life is of no value.
Multiple people killed in Egypt as the protests continues. A country in chaos.
Our world has gone insane. I know there have always been crazy, clinically depressed, or suicidal people among us. When people aren’t thinking straight they do unbelievable things. Those are just a few circumstances, but it seems like there is more and more rampant evil running amok…living among us.
Doesn’t it seem like the world is running at full tilt, straight to utter chaos? Straight to it’s total demise?
I turn on the news anymore and I want to cry. It makes me want to pull my family close to me and slam the front door shut…keep the world at bay. It is a scary place out there. I know one shouldn’t stay focused on all that…..but, pretending it doesn’t exist isn’t the answer either.
Sorry, that this post is depressing…but, sometimes that is just the way it is.
- Egypt’s uprising (part 2) (jacobian.web.id)
- Egypt: Book Banned by Mubarak Predicted Egyptian Revolution (prweb.com)
- Egypt Will Crush the Uprising… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- “Egypt protests: America’s secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising” and related posts (randysright.wordpress.com)
- Canadians to rally in support of Egyptian uprising (ctv.ca)
- Inside Egypt: The Banned Book by John R. Bradley that Predicted the Revolution (prweb.com)
- Censorship? Cairo Police Swipe Camera From CNN Crew Covering Egyptian Uprising (mediaite.com)
- Mum’s the word on Egypt uprising (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Neb. gang raids yield 12 arrests, promises of more (sfgate.com)
- Neb. police capture final 2 gang suspects (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Mexican Drug Cartels Move To Guatemala For Drug Superhighway Control [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)