I’m watching a holiday movie on the Hallmark Channel. My husband teases me because I become a Christmas movie addict from now until Christmas. Can’t help it. I love the holiday movies! I don’t care if they are silly, or sappy, or whatever. I could watch them 24 hrs. a day. (and sometimes I do!)
I plan on watching all the classics. Plus I have a couple of old, black and white movies I want to watch (ordered from Amazon)….that I’ve never seen before. Two I want to see are, The Shop Around The Corner (1940) and It Happened on 5th Avenue (1947).
1. I love the movies where it snows on Christmas .
2. I enjoy small town warmth and friendliness as well as Christmas in the city.
3. I enjoy listening to Bing croon White Christmas.
4. It’s nice when George finally understands how blessed he really is.
5. A movie with a holiday romance in Connecticut makes me smile.
6. Who doesn’t like a Red Ryder BB gun and a leg lamp?
7. I love Cary Grant as an angel.
9. I believe miracles really CAN happen on 34th street.
10. Ghosts that visit in the middle of the night and change a life. “God Bless Us Everyone!”
So, grab a warm blanket, pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate, pop some popcorn and take some time to enjoy some of the fun of the holiday season, by spending some time watching the classics.
- Hallmark Channel Original ‘The Night Before the Night Before Christmas’ Top-Rated Movie of Saturday on Ad-Supported Cable (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Merry Movie Madness: Introducing the 32 contenders (timesunion.com)